Sentinel is a privately-owned Brisbane-based property group and commercial property fund manager. Established in 2010, Sentinel is one of the most active and successful buyers of commercial property in Australia. Sentinel owns and manages a portfolio of over 40 retail, industrial, office, land and tourism infrastructure assets throughout Australia.
Sentinel Portfolio Management’s mission is to provide professional property management services to Sentinel Property Group (Client), and to add value to the properties through income initiatives and sound cost control. We provide responsive and effective service to our tenants, and timely and accurate management reporting to our Client.
Sentinel requires a motivated and hard-working full-time Facilities Manager based in Brisbane.
- Manage the day to day facilities requirements, utilising the external help-desk call centre;
- Contract administration, procurement and management;
- The Risk Management, health, safety and security of all visitors and occupants;
- Enforce and administer compliance with all service contracts and arrangements in relation to the properties;
- Conduct regular on-site and remote inspections of the properties to identify risk areas and ensure property presentation standards are maintained;
- Produce a monthly AESC report, with a minimum of 80% compliance rating;
- Implement and update current risk management systems i.e. asset liability (OH&S), fire safety and essential services, environmental for the properties;
- Ensure operations are compliant with current and relevant legislative requirements including OHS&E procedures, Fire Safety and Compliance, plant registration, certification etc;
- Ensure all annual fire maintenance schedules are accurately actioned;
- Provide a monthly report on portfolio properties, highlighting R&M/CAPEX completion;
- Monitor tenant compliance with lease obligations and report any failures in this regard;
- Ensure PPM`s are complete and actioned;
- Ensure Occupiers Certificate & AFSS are issued and current per site;
- Monitor maintenance contract expiry and renewal options;
- Regularly liaise with tenants and customers of the property, including keeping them informed of events and dealing promptly and reasonably with complaints, correspondence and requests from tenants and customers in relation to the property;
- Pro-actively manage stakeholders and tenant queries;
- Maintain an open policy of communication and directional delegation of tasks and information;
- Build and manage key relationships internally and externally.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous experience in a fast paced Facilities Management role;
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field;
- Australian Driver’s License as you may be required to travel to other nearby sites from time to time;
- Knowledge of relevant state and national legislative/statutory requirements;
- Ability to manage and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills;
- A can-do attitude, who enjoys working within a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- A professional and immaculate corporate presentation.