Sentinel Property Group is committed to superior investment performance and personal service to our private wholesale investors.
Each offering by Sentinel follows a careful analysis of the risks and returns of the property investment and relies on the following key fundamentals:
- Income secured from well established tenants.
- Cash flow to support minimum 2 times Interest Cover Ratio.
- Ensuring positive cash flows, with monthly distributions from income, not capital.
- Identifying alternative exit or value-add strategies that underpin value.
- Value add funded from underlying property value (no further equity required from investors).
With a primary focus on the industrial, commercial and bulky goods sectors, Sentinel strives to build trust and deliver certainty and ultimately value for our investors.
Sentinel Property Group Pty Limited holds an Australian Financial Services Licence No. 405462 which is issued by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission and authorises Sentinel to operate wholesale property trusts and syndicates.