The Executive Assistant is responsible for supporting the Director of Property in all areas of administration and diary management. This role will also be required to assist other members of the Property Management team with ad-hoc tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diary management;
- Recording and updating weekly property minutes;
- Sort and catagorise managers emails;
- Answering calls and relaying all messages clearly and accurately;
- General administration; and
- Other ad-hoc requests for the team.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience in an EA, PA, and/or secretarial role;
- Experience in a busy and high-pressure environment;
- Worked in a similar role (commercial property experience is highly desirable);
- The ability to organise and manage your own, and others time effectively;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- A resilient, hard-working, proactive and adaptable approach;
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Proficiency in MS Office platforms (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook OneNote etc.); and
- You present yourself in a professional manner at all times.