The Property Management department are seeking an additional member to join their team. This person will need to be pro-active, detail-oriented and a team player, who is passionate about the commercial property game.
Reporting to the National Portfolio Manager – Operations, you will be responsible for the management of a varied portfolio consisting of commercial, industrial and retail type assets.
- Actively manage rental arrears and provide regular reports to the National Portfolio Managers
- Prepare and review relevant budget and re-forecasts
- Advise and recommend to the business best actions/solutions with regards to issues relating to tenants, vacancies and/or other property-related issues
- Manage and maintain relationships with tenants and other key stakeholders
- Manage accuracy and implementation of billings/increases/charges as per lease terms
- Collaborate with in-house Facilities Management in arranging R&M and POs, as well as implementing best practice risk management systems
- Review and approve final payment of all building related invoices
- Maintain a detailed tenancy schedule and lease status schedule relating to each lease and property
- Monitor the register of bank guarantees, tenant compliance with lease obligations,
- Conduct regular portfolio inspections and complete property inspection reports
- Manage ad-hoc property-related queries/issues/incidents
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Previous commercial, industrial and/or retail property management experience
- An understanding of, and love for, tenant engagement and relationship management
- A natural talent in strategic and forwarding thinking
- A keen eye for detail and ability to manage the portfolio from an owner’s perspective
- Exceptional customer service skills
- High level of resilience, ability and willingness to adapt to change
- Professional and immaculate presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills.