Exciting opportunity for a Retail Marketing Executive to join our dynamic team in delivering marketing plans, campaigns and digital marketing.
Working closely with the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for driving and implementing the delivery of annual marketing strategy across 15 retail assets, with a focus on delivering brand aligned events, campaigns and digital marketing.
The Marketing Executive must be an organised multitasker who can thrive in a fast-paced work environment to meet deadlines.
The key responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Delivery of successful seasonal campaigns and events including Black Friday, Easter, Chinese New Year, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and Boxing Day;
- Execution of school holiday programs;
- Assist with the overall marketing strategy to drive foot traffic to the retailers and improve Centre sales;
- Prepare marketing material, presentations, newsletters and updates to website and social pages as required;
- Maintain and develop Centre brand presence across all digital/online platforms i.e. Facebook, Facebook Business, Facebook Ads Manager, Hootsuite, Instagram, LinkedIn, TripAdvisor, Google Business and Google Analytics;
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance by analysing and reporting on key metrics;
- Manage and adhere to the retail marketing budgets;
- Coordinate business updates including design, copy, scheduling and database management;
- Provide guidance and support to the Marketing Coordinator and Assistant; and
- Forge and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders through timely execution of marketing programs, whilst ensuring competitiveness.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Relevant experience in retail marketing or a similar role;
- Confidence to roll out creative events and campaigns whilst adhering to a budget;
- Strong organisational and time-management skills, as well as attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as copywriting and proofreading skills;
- Firm grasp on various digital marketing platforms, channels, and best practices;
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyse metrics and create reports;
- Must have a high level of creativity;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team; and
- Professional and immaculate presentation.
We thank you in advance for your application and will be responding to candidates in the week commencing 4 January 2021, following our Christmas closure period.